1. Registration opens on July 1st. All entries must be posted by end of day on Wednesday, July 22, 2020.
2. Donations are encouraged as this is a replacement fundraiser for J Bar J Youth Services, Inc. A suggested donation of $100 will provide an OHDC-NSHS 2020 Ribbon, mini-poster, and a box of goodies. All proceeds will go towards J Bar J Youth Services, Inc. Donations can be made here: https://www.oregonhighdesertclassics.org/no-show-horse-show/
3. We will host the Sheri Allis Memorial Virtual Grand Prix on Saturday, July 25th @ 2:00 PM. You can help a Grand Prix rider to win the class by donating to sponsor them on our website.
4. When registering for the OHDC-NSHS 2020, you ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND VOLUNTARILY AGREE TO THE RELEASE & WAIVER OF LIABILITY & INDEMNITY AGREEMENT posted on our website.
5. Riders can choose their class from the OHDC Prize List. Any class is open to select from with the exception of the Grand Prix Special Class. Then design an appropriate course for the division they enter.
6. Riders may enter as many times as they wish but can only submit ONE video for each class.
7. Practice safety and wear an ASTM/SEI approved helmet!
8. We don’t require it but know how amazingly stylish you will look in proper hunter jumper show attire; half-chaps are permitted with heeled boots. Surprise us with you own unique style!
9. Post your video of your round on your own or your barn’s Facebook or Instagram account, including the rider’s name and class selection in the post.
10. We want to see your submissions so, make sure to tag Oregon High Desert Classics using @oregonhighdesertclassics and use the hashtags: #NoShowHorseShow #EquestrianForYouth
11. The OHDC-NSHS will provide officially “unofficial” judging from a well-known PNW judge. You are welcome to comment and provide your support to other riders as well.
12. This virtual show is not sanctioned by any of the judging organizations and DOES NOT count toward any awards points for any organization.
13. Last but not least: HAVE FUN!!
If you have questions, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good luck everyone!